Development Services – Juno Energy offers comprehensive experience in site development from initial assessments through to formal leasing, planning and licence applications and EIA. We have gained this in our 5 previous tidal site development projects in the UK and over 60MW ground mounted solar. Our multidisciplinary team would like to help you with:
- Site feasibility – Engineering , financial estimates, stakeholder consultation, environmental considerations
- Surveys – Bathymetry, spacial flow surveys, ADCP deployment, species specific method development and definition, Ecology, Topology and ground investigations
- Planning applications – Managing the planning process and producing all necessary documentation.
- EIA Management – Scoping, EIA, ES, NRA, multidisciplinary team building and management
- EIA specialisms – Modelling, LVIA, EMF, CFD, Collision assessments, Glint and Glare, Montages.
- Lease and Legal – Negotiation of Option and Lease documentation from simple wayleaves through to Crown Estate leasing round bids.
Engineering Services – The Juno team have 14 years experience in renewable energy engineering with the primary focus on tidal and solar and fundamentals of hydro and wind.
The team have experience in all areas of tidal engineering development from initial device sizing to array planning and grid connection. In solar, we have the capacity to undertaker outline scheme design and sizing. Please contact us to find out how we can help you with the following:
- Concept design – site configuration and optimisation
- Grid connection – Optioneering, subsea/land – based connection and grid connection applications, equipment specification and cost estimation
- Array and installation planning – Numbers, spacing, cable routing, vessel / transport specification, maintenance modelling, shading analysis.
- Cost and performance analysis – Full end to end business case development